Are you thinking of selling your house or apartment? Using the services of a realtor, you will save time, money and, nerves, and, moreover, in the vast majority of cases, a realtor will help you sell your property at a higher price. Selling a home is a very complex, multi-step process. It requires the knowledge, experience, and intuition of a professional who understands the characteristics of the market and is ready to clearly follow a comprehensive marketing plan that allows selling your house at the highest possible price.
How A Realtor Can Help
Here are only a few ways, in which the realtor will be useful for you when you are going to sell housing:
An experienced realtor will help correctly assess the value of your home or apartment. Pricing is a fundamentally important step in the sale of real estate, which requires knowledge, experience, and access to the latest information on the real estate market. Using special methods, your realtor will prepare for you a detailed analysis of the market situation and help determine a competitive price for your home.
Your realtor professionally organizes for you a number of additional marketing events designed to attract the maximum attention of potential buyers to your proposal for the sale of real estate. Such events usually include:
- professional photography of your home or apartment, both inside and outside;
- development and printing of leaflets or brochures;
- distribution of advertising of your real estate in the city;
- installation of lawn pointers and signs;
- targeted mailing of announcements to other real estate agencies;
- publishing ads in newspapers and magazines;
- organization and holding of “open days” (Open Houses);
- targeted calls to potential buyers;
- contact with real estate agents who have already shown your house or apartment to their clients, in order to receive “feedback”, and much more.
Choosing a realtor, you choose a real estate consultant who will help you evaluate your real estate correctly, ensure the right and comprehensive marketing activity, keep you up to date with the events, protect your interests and explain in detail the rights and obligations of the parties to at each stage of the sales process.
He will protect you from assertive buyers and their realtors, competently conduct negotiations and ultimately provide you with a legally capable contract for re-ache of your property in the hands of the buyer, and the stipulated amount – in your hands, on the terms and within the time which suits you. In simple words, professional skill, integrity, years of business contacts of your realtor are the key to the successful sale of your housing.