fbpx

Category: Countries

Golden Visa in Greece. Statistics
Post

Golden Visa in Greece. Statistics

«Golden Visa» in Greece is the most affordable in EE. Its issuance provides flexible requirements regarding the properties and the family members of the applicant, while the residence permit card is issues as soon as possible. More than 23 thousand foreign citizens have already obtained residence permit in the country through property transactions. The advantages of...

Top places to buy a commercial property in Greece
Post

Top places to buy a commercial property in Greece

Buying commercial real estate in Greece is a promising business. The tourism industry and the economy are developing. So, you should use these advantages and purchase commercial real estate at competitive prices. Over time, of course, it can be resold significantly more expensive. But it would be more logical to start using commercial real estate...

The excitement in the French real estate market
Post

The excitement in the French real estate market

More and more residents of Western Europe express a desire to buy property in France. There is a real boom in the national real estate market. 60% of potential buyers are either French or citizens of neighboring countries. This was reported by representatives of the consulting company Knight Frank, which conducted a corresponding study. Considering...

Germans are ready to lease and sell real estate properties
Post

Germans are ready to lease and sell real estate properties

German Company Civey, which specializes in polls, decided to research the attitude of property heirs in Germany regarding their assets. Newspaper Der Spiegel, one of the largest national publicists, mentions the following. The reason for conducting sociological research was the rapid rent increase, which was caused by the pandemic of corona virus. It was proven...

The demand for residential property in the UK has grown significantly
Post

The demand for residential property in the UK has grown significantly

According to statistics published by the Knight Frank agency, consumer demand for residential property in the UK significantly increased recently. The indicators already exceed the number of offers on the market for the sale of private houses. The researchers confirmed that only for the penultimate week of July 2020, more potential buyers registered with the...

Cyprus authorities want to make online rental property more clear
Post

Cyprus authorities want to make online rental property more clear

Due to the increasing tourist attractiveness of Cyprus, housing demand is growing rapidly. Many tourists prefer to stay in an apartment, rather than in a hotel room while relaxing because it is more comfortable for them. In this connection, the authorities of the Republic of Cyprus intend to withdraw the property rental market from the...

Cyprus real estate is bought more by foreigners
Post

Cyprus real estate is bought more by foreigners

In 2019, foreigners showed great interest in Cypriot real estate. Of all the objects that were sold over the past year, more than 43.2% were bought by representatives of other states. The remaining 56.8% of transactions fell on residents. Paphos and Limassol – investor sites №1 According to statistics from the Land Registry Department, representatives...

Guide: Investing in the Halkidiki Region, Greece
Post

Guide: Investing in the Halkidiki Region, Greece

Halkidiki is a popular resort region in the north of Greece with a high investment attractiveness. Competitively competing with other regions in Greece Halkidiki helps picturesque nature, sandy beaches, modern resort hotels and nightclubs, schooling and surfing, golf courses and casinos. The investment climate in Halkidiki and in general in Greece is formed by: Resort...